12/12/10

Trust in God with all your heart - prayer

Trust in God with all your heart, mind, and let them lead. Do not look at things of this world. Look at the vision of God. He is perfect in every way and he is always there when you need it.

"Let not your heart be troubled: believe in God, believe also in me." John 14:1

God, You are so great for me. Your name brings so much comfort to me. Just to hear your voice easier the pain away. Thoughts of You bring so much joy in my life. Every day ITheir presence felt. Just know that I'm in there with me so awesome. I will always be your name when I'm feeling low, why did you lift. It takes away all my stress and helps me to stand again. You lift me up with wings like eagles.

"But those who hope in the Lord shall renew their strength that will run on wings like eagles. You and not grow weary, walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

I offer a greaterStrength than ever before. Take my problems, you take my sadness and turn it into joy and happiness. They take all my shame and all my pain and make it a lively give it life, the soul passes through my heart and all my replentishing. I will never take God of course. To you I have to back all that you gave me. Nothing is missing from me I want to give God all in all I do. Help me to never use yourWords to me. Most of my eyes in my heart, mind, and at any time.

"I do not by your looks, is the center of your hearts. To their hands for those who find their lives and health of all." Proverbs 04:22

I'll talk away the day of Word and night, and praise your name forever. I will sing of your great love, and Amazing Grace. I keep my eyes on you, and never make anything of this world. IYou move on looking for you, and trusting me want to drive your feet to the right way to go. I'm not down. I trust not their way. For there is no light on the road, and I can not see it. But I see you and you lead me. It will be easy, and you shine my way. I will hold my hand as I bring your presence. Through all my troubles bring me. You will not Put Me Down, or never let me fall. Every time I stumble catch me and put me back on their feet.You are my God

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path" Psalm 119:105

I trust in God! I give you my heart, take it and hold it. Do not ever let me return it. I can not watch, as you can. Take my mind. Keep it. Let me not to think negative things. Filter to God, and install it in your mind of hope. Let me think of you. Take my mind hold me in his arms. I am sure that wherever you are. God guide me. I would be filled with you.

"Trust in theLord with all your heart and lean not on your mind, all your ways acknowledge him up, and he's just the way you 3:5-6. "Proverbs

administrator manager get net